Every year, we undergo an annual audit from a peer reviewed, independent accounting firm. The audit is conducted in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America and the standards applicable to financial audits contained in Government Auditing Standards. We receive an opinion on the financial statements, the internal control over financial reporting, compliance for each major program and internal control over compliance with our federal grants. We have received an unmodified opinion on our financial statements and federal award compliance. There were no material weaknesses, significant deficiencies or reportable instances of noncompliance on our reports for internal controls.
Should you have any questions please contact the Executive Director at 708-663-5040, ext. 7215 or 6315. (Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat software is necessary to access the linked files that follow.)
“Counting our blessings . . . Please know that your ongoing support has an immediate impact. Our families appreciate you so very much!” — Kathryn Straniero, executive director
Audit Reports 2005 – 2018
• 2017-2018 Annual Financial Report
• 2016-2017 Annual Financial Report
• 2015–2016 Annual Financial Report
• 2014–2015 Annual Financial Report
• 2013–2014 Annual Financial Report
• 2012–2013 Annual Financial Report
• 2011–2012 Annual Financial Report
• 2010–2011 Annual Financial Report
• 2009–2010 Annual Financial Report
• 2008–2009 Annual Financial Report
• 2006–2007 Annual Financial Report
• 2005–2006 Annual Financial Report
IRS Form 990 2006 – 2017
Illinois Form AG-990 2012 -2017
Single Audit 133’s 2013 – 2016
Questions? Contact Kathy Straniero our executive director at 708-663-5040, ext., 7215.
Together We Cope assists neighbors in need in four townships bounded by 87th street on the north to 183rd Street on the South, and between Will-Cook Road (County Line Road) on the west and Western Avenue on the east. Residents of this area (excluding the Mt. Greenwood neighborhood) are eligible for assistance from Together We Cope.