Rules and regulations effective Sept. 1, 2018
- Tickets are 6 for $5.
- Tickets will be sold at the following locations:
NITE GAMES BAR & GRILL
5544 147th St, Oak Forest, IL 60452
NU2U RESALE SHOP
17010 S. Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Ticket sales will end at 7 p.m. at NITE GAMES each Tuesday.
- Tickets must be filled out on location and can NOT be removed from the building.
- Purchasers must write their first and last name on the ticket and a phone number where they can be contacted. Nicknames and abbreviations are not allowed.
- Purchasers may also add the card # they want to reveal on the ticket. In the event that a ticket is drawn with no card # specified or the chosen # is not available AND the purchaser is not present, then the first available # on the board will be opened.
- Group ticket sales are prohibited. Only one (1) name on the raffle ticket.
- Stamping devices are allowed, but labels and stickers are prohibited.
- Drawing will be held at NITE GAMES BAR & GRILL every Tuesday evening, 7 p.m.
- There are 54 cards in the deck, placed randomly by the manufacturer and sealed on the board.
- When the drawing is conducted, only one card will be revealed each week.
- The jackpot is progressive and will roll over each week until the Queen of Hearts is drawn, or until the prize reaches the level allowed by law. If either of these occur, all sales after that time will be applied to the next game.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, all raffle tickets will be discarded and new tickets will be sold for the next week raffle.
- In the event of a holiday, the drawing may be postponed.
- If the Queen of Hearts is revealed and the winner is present, the winner shall receive 60% of the total jackpot. If the winner is NOT present, the prize shall be 50% of the jackpot.
- If a Joker is opened, the winner shall receive $250 if present and $20 if not present.
- If any other Queen or an Ace is opened, the winner shall receive $100 if present and $20 if not present.
- Being present at the drawing is defined as being on the NITE GAMES’ property at the time the ticket is drawn and winner’s name announced.
- When required by IRS law, winners must provide all information requested to complete a W2-G form. No funds will be distributed until all of the required information is supplied.
Together We Cope reserves the right to modify the rules of the game in the best interest of Together We Cope. All raffles conducted by this license are held in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth in the Raffle Ordinance of the Village of Tinley Park, section 132.30.