The south suburban community is made stronger by Together We Cope assisting families in crisis.
Food pantry donations and food drives
The pantry always needs food donations, personal care products, and baby supplies. Drives are also important. Ask your church, school, business or organization to host a food drive, a diaper drive or a personal care products drive. We will provide collection bins in advance and pick them up when you’re done.
Bring food donations to the back door of Together We Cope, at 17010 Oak Park Ave in Tinley Park.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Thursdays (our late day) between 2:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Call Tony Roman at 708-633-5040, ext. 7228 for more food pantry information.
- Click our “Donate Now” button to donate online any amount you choose using a credit card
- Send a check to Together We Cope, 17010 So. Oak Park Ave., Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Call Mandi Williams at 708-263-0302, ext. 6106 for more information about financial donations.
Why send it to the landfill if someone else can use it? Next time you clean out a closet or cabinet, remember Nu2u.
Bring resale shop donations to the back door of Nu2u, at 17010 Oak Park Ave in Tinley Park.
- Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 p.m.
- Call Trina Arvetis at 708-633-9180 for more information about donating to our resale shop.
- We will pick up a large furniture donation from your home
- Schedule your pickup appointment by calling (708) 633-9180
- Pickup fees begin at $10 and increase according to travel distance
- Each furniture pickup can also include up to 10 boxes or bags of other donated items
- Our drivers have authority to reject furniture not in good condition
Call Trina Arvetis at 708-633-9180 for more information about donating large furniture to our resale shop.
Special donations and fundraisers
Contact Mandi Williams, at 708-633-5040, ext. 7215.
Volunteer your time and expertise
Donate some time and make a real difference in your community. Call Cathy Trongeau at 708-633-5040, ext. 7221 for information about volunteering.
“This place is awesome. The services they provide are beyond priceless.” — Gloria
Together We Cope assists neighbors in need in four townships bounded by 87th street on the north to 183rd Street on the South, and between Will-Cook Road (County Line Road) on the west and Western Avenue on the east. Residents of this area (excluding the Mt. Greenwood neighborhood) are eligible for assistance from Together We Cope.