Make a difference in your community!
It takes many people, many talents and many gifts to help our neighbors stay in their homes when a temporary financial crisis hits. We could not do it without our volunteers.
- In our food pantry, volunteers make sure hungry families get nutritious food.
- In our resale shop they inspect donations, create window displays, stock shelves, perform cashier duties, and many other tasks.
- At our special events, they help create an experience the community loves to support.
What volunteers say about TWC
- “I think TWC is meeting the community’s needs and I enjoy being here.”—Delynn Flannery, resale shop volunteer
- “Together We Cope does a terrific job helping people here in our community, and I’m enjoying this job,”— Dorothy Senick, resale shop volunteer
- “Volunteering at Nu2u during my retirement is very gratifying. I have bonded friendships with other volunteers, staff, customers and clients that will be everlasting.”— Sharon Marth, resale shop and client services volunteer
- “The people I work with make it a joy to come to work. There is nothing I would rather do with my leisure hours!”— Cheryl Ryniak, resale shop volunteer
- “I go home feeling proud that I helped feed 80 families that day.”—Ed Hill, food pantry volunteer
Ready to pitch in?
Pick a date and time that works for you and then email Cathy Trongeau our volunteer and community service coordinator, or call her at (708) 633-5040, ext. 7221.
Need Community Service Hours?
Click here for Community Service information